The RESCUE! JBTZ Non-Toxic Disposable Japanese and Oriental Beetle Trap catches two destructive pests. The Japanese beetle and the oriental beetle and the floral and pheromone lure lasts entire beetle season. The Japanese Beetle alone infests over 300 varieties of ornamental plants. Uses a durable double layer nylon bag with zippered bottom so allows trap to be emptied and reused. The trap uses floral scents proven to be a natural attractant, along with the beetle's natural sex attractant. The trap uses a scientifically designed method to control the release of these natural floral and sex attractants to lure both male and female beetles to the trap. The convenient plastic cone design prevents the user from having to handle the actual attractants. RESCUE!'s goal is to design, manufacture and market the safest, most effective pest control solutions available. Our products are the result of exhaustive and ongoing research and development, decades of experience and a commitment to solutions that respect the environment without sacriﬁcing results. Established in 1982, RESCUE! pest control products have never used poisons or toxicants to kill pest insects.
- Catches both Japanese and Oriental beetles to protect over 300 varieties of ornamental plants
- Redesigned easy lock seal makes trap easy to empty and re-use
- Uses durable double layer nylon bag; lasts the entire season
- The floral scents and sex pheromones in the trap are proven to be attractant to beetles
- Made in USA; no poisons used