Forco Digestive Aid for Dogs and Cats
A supplement to assist in establishing and maintaining normal levels of beneficial digestive bacteria. Normal levels of digestive bacteria are necessary for adequate absorption and utilization of nutrients.
Start by feeding twice the maintenance level for seven days, then reduce to the maintenance level. Some animals will require more or less than others. Feeding too little may be ineffective, but feeding too much has never been known to cause problems. This is a very safe and proven nutritional product with all-natural ingredients. No fillers, carriers, alfalfa, forage meals, bran or preservatives have been added.
Recommended Maintenance Level
- Up to 20 lbs: 1/4 to 1/2 Teaspoon
- 20-40 lbs: 1 Teaspoon
- 40-80 lbs: 1 to 2 Teaspoons
- 80-120 lbs: 2 to 4 Teaspoons
List of Ingredients
- Yeast culture. An aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, B-subtillis fermentation extract, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract
- Crude protein: Not less than 12.5%
- Crude fat: Not less than 1.5%
- Crude fiber: Not less than 8%
- Ash: Not less than 7%
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease